Digital equity is not easy to achieve; it takes conversation, political will, and shared commitment. That said, it can be and is being solved in our nation's communities.
Innovative leaders in school districts nationwide, with help from business and community groups, are rising above fiscal constraints to ensure digital equity for their students. This toolkit provides thoughtful strategies, inspiring case studies and workable survey templates to implement such digital equity in any locale.
- Partnering with the Community to Create "Homework Hotspots."
- Promoting Low Cost Broadband Offerings.
- Deploying Mobile Hotspot Programs.
- Installing Wi-Fi on School Buses.
- Building Private LTE Networks.